Shipping & Delivery
Shipping is calculated at check out.
For XL pendants, freight is POA and varies according to location. Contact us for a quote prior to purchase.
Or once purchase is made, we will revert with a shipping fee.
Should you not accept we will provide a full refund.
For customers based outside of Australia, please contact us for a freight quote.
We send our chandeliers/pendants either direct to your door using fully insured air/sea freight or to your closest International Airport* on a CIP basis (Cost, Insurance and Passage). A comparison quote can be sent to you for you to assess prior to purchase.
Should you decide to send the goods to your closest port, you, the buyer are responsible for all arrival charges.
Price of item does not include local duties and taxes if applicable.
The amount quoted for freight may vary depending on the prevailing rates at the time of despatch.
klaylife provide an approximate lead time for the receipt of your order, based on current manufacturing and shipping times at time of purchase.
Circumstances may change beyond our control which may lead to a delay in your order being delivered on quoted ETA. Deliveries can be delayed due to changes in shipping schedules, carrier delays and raw material shortages. klaylife do not offer cancellations or refunds due to delays.
All designs are wired and conform to all international electrical standards.
|Refer to lamp specification
Klaylife is a Registered Responsible Supplier under Australia's Electrical Equipment Safety Scheme (E2918).
Outside Australia: These products will be equally suitable for (or adaptable to) many other locations. Contact us regarding suitability.
Returns Policy & Refunds
All of our pieces are handcrafted in limited quantities and each item purchased on preorder is made especially for you and reserved in our shipment. We ask that you choose carefully as facilitating an exchange or refund can incur additional fees and costs.
It is also important to note that our handmade pieces are not designed to be perfect. Each bead will be unique in shape, colour and size. The frames and wire may tarnish over time and this is all part of the natural charm of the product.
- We are not mass producers and most of our pieces are custom made. However, if you ordered an item that was in stock and change your mind, we will accept a return and refund so long as it is not a bespoke colour, size or style ordered specifically for you. If the item was pre ordered, it will be at klaylifes discretion if a refund can be applied (i.e. if we are confident we can resell it, we will but if it is a style/colour/size we don't often sell, a refund may be declined)
- In the event of this, you will need to contact us within 7 days of receiving the item to arrange a return.
- The item will need to be meticulously packed in its original packaging and return shipping will need to be covered by you, the buyer.
- Please note that we subsidise our freight to the buyer but cannot subsidise return freight.
- Once the item is received and inspected, if it is in perfect condition a refund for the piece will be issued. If damage is incurred by a courier in the return process, klaylife cannot be held liable and credit / exchange will not be issued.