Shipping & Delivery
* Metro city addresses only (regional locations may incur an additional fee post purchase).
|XL||Freight varies according to location. Contact us for a quote prior to purchase.
Or once purchase is made, we will revert with a shipping fee.
Should you not accept we will provide a full refund.
|Barrel, Sphere, Wall Sconce, Table Lamps||$59|
We send our chandeliers and pendants using fully insured airfreight to your closest International Airport* (as per the rates below) on a CIP basis (Cost, Insurance and Passage).
Under these terms, you, the buyer are responsible for all arrival charges. If you would prefer us to quote on a door to door delivery basis, just get in touch.
We can also offer seafreight rate options should this be required.
Price of item does not include local duties and taxes if applicable.
|XL||Freight varies according to location. Contact us for a quote prior to purchase. Or once purchase is made, we will revert with a shipping fee. Should you not accept we will provide a full refund.|
As a result of the COVID, international freight rates can fluctuate. We therefore reserve the right to review our published shipping rates.
We will always endeavour to meet the rates quoted on our website however should the need arise to review these rates, we will advise all of our clients accordingly before goods are shipped.
In the event of us being unable to ship goods due to Covid 19 related issues, we will offer a full refund or hold the goods with your agreement until more favourable freight rates become available.
All designs are wired and conform to all international electrical standards.
|Pendant Style||Lamp holders||Lamp base||Maximum wattage|
Klaylife is a Registered Responsible Supplier under Australia's Electrical Equipment Safety Scheme (E2918).
Outside Australia: These products will be equally suitable for (or adaptable to) many other locations. Contact us regarding suitability.
Returns Policy & Refunds
All of our pieces are handcrafted in limited quantities and each item purchased on preorder is made especially for you and reserved in our shipment. We ask that you choose carefully as facilitating an exchange or refund can incur additional fees and costs.
It is also important to note that our handmade pieces are not designed to be perfect. Each bead will be unique in shape, colour and size. The frames and wire may tarnish over time and this is all part of the natural charm of the product.
- We are not mass producers and most of our pieces are custom made. However, if you ordered an item that was in stock and change your mind, we will accept a return and refund so long as it is not a bespoke colour, size or style ordered specifically for you. If the item was pre ordered, it will be at klaylifes discretion if a refund can be applied (i.e. if we are confident we can resell it, we will but if it is a style/colour/size we don't often sell, a refund may be declined)
- In the event of this, you will need to contact us within 7 days of receiving the item to arrange a return.
- The item will need to be meticulously packed in its original packaging and return shipping will need to be covered by you, the buyer.
- Please note that we subsidise our freight to the buyer but cannot subsidise return freight.
- Once the item is received and inspected, if it is in perfect condition a refund for the piece will be issued. If damage is incurred by a courier in the return process, klaylife cannot be held liable and credit / exchange will not be issued.