Weylandts Karma Sideboard
Weylandts Karma Sideboard
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping costs that will be incurred post purchase based on your location and the weight/size of the item/s. Should you reject the freight quote once presented, we will refund the entire order.
Rattan, Cane, Kubu
Important to note: Inherent variations in the rattan, as well as variations resulting from the handweaving process, are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
How to care for RATTAN, CANE, and KUBU:
• Gently wipe with a clean, dry cloth to remove dirt and stains. Wipe spills immediately and dry the surface with a clean, dry cloth.
• For corners and crevices, brush gently or use a vacuum.
• If cracks appear, apply linseed oil to hydrate the material.
• Rattan will discolour and become brittle when exposed to sun and heat.
• Rain and water will cause it to discolour and warp.
• If placed outside, it will need to be under cover
Dust regularly with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use coarse abrasive powders, metallic scourers, silver or brass cleaners. Steel is not rust proof and should not be wiped down with a damp cloth. This product is natural steel with a wax coating, should the wax coating get scratched all that is needed is for wax to be applied and rubbed in. WAX0008 available for purchase separately.
Teak, Aged Teak
Teak has an abundance of natural oils, making it durable and suitable for outdoor conditions.
Important to note: Continued exposure to sun and rain will turn the timber a beautiful, silver-grey patina. This weathering process will happen quite quickly once the teak product is placed outside. However, within a couple of months, the timber should settle and stabilise.
Avoid placing teak tables directly on carpets. The natural oils can cause damage and stains to the carpet fibre.
How to care for TEAK finishes:
• Sponge product with the foam of a water-and-dish-washing-liquid mixture. Over time, the wood will absorb more of the soap making the timber repellent to marks. This treatment does not guarantee against stains.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of teak furniture.
Returns Policy & Refunds
- Exchanges are only accepted within 7 days of receipt of sale and only if there is a piece of similar value available to exchange with. These pieces are custom made and one offs so refund is not accepted.
- As products are unique, we cannot guarantee an identical replacement for any exchanges. A credit note will be offered in the event of a damaged item.
- In order to facilitate a return under these Terms and Conditions, customers must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goods must be returned in their original packaging with all accessories, and must be in a re-saleable condition.
- While we take all care to ensure items are not damaged in transit, occasionally accidents happen. Damaged in transit items will be repaired or replaced with a credit note. Refunds will not be provided.