Weylandts Axia Sofa
Weylandts Axia Sofa
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping costs that will be incurred post purchase based on your location and the weight/size of the item/s. Should you reject the freight quote once presented, we will refund the entire order.
Leather is a natural material characterised by its unique tone and the individual markings the animal acquired during its life.
These characteristics may include creases, stretchmarks, scars, insect bites, as well as brand marks. Different sections of the hide will also have differences in colour and grain.
Important to note:
These are not product defects. We do not hide or cover up these marks but choose to celebrate the unique qualities of each hide.
Leather will wear and stretch with use. The larger the panel of leather, the more pronounced this stretch will be. It will show up as wrinkles or dents on the surface of the product.
Regular use will affect the appearance and colour of the leather. Over time, it will develop its own unique patina.
How to care for LEATHER:
• Do not use artificial heat or harsh sunlight to dry leather furniture. This will cause the leather to become dry and crack.
• Our leathers do not require any hide food.
Returns Policy & Refunds
- Exchanges are only accepted within 7 days of receipt of sale and only if there is a piece of similar value available to exchange with. These pieces are custom made and one offs so refund is not accepted.
- As products are unique, we cannot guarantee an identical replacement for any exchanges. A credit note will be offered in the event of a damaged item.
- In order to facilitate a return under these Terms and Conditions, customers must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goods must be returned in their original packaging with all accessories, and must be in a re-saleable condition.
- While we take all care to ensure items are not damaged in transit, occasionally accidents happen. Damaged in transit items will be repaired or replaced with a credit note. Refunds will not be provided.