International Shipping Natural Rugs product
Please contact us for a freight price
Because all rugs are hand-assembled, your order will be dispatched from the warehouse 3 and a half weeks after your purchase. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email from with the tracking details so you can follow the status of your delivery. After dispatch, the shipping time to most Australian capital cities is usually within 5-10 business days, and up to 15 business days for International deliveries.
- All dates quoted for delivery are estimated delivery dates only and may be subject to change. In the unlikely event that your rug is damaged during delivery, we will organise and pay for return and exchange or refund.
- Please note that courier will only deliver during business hours Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm and cannot confirm an exact time/day for delivery.
- All items will be shipped via courier and will need to be signed for. Delivery is deemed to be effective when the delivery company receives a signed receipt or delivery docket confirming that the goods were received. Sometimes your delivery will be split by the courier company into partial deliveries of larger and smaller items. Please check the number of pieces on the total delivery to make sure none are missed. If the packaging is damaged, please do not sign the delivery docket and contact our Customer Care team immediately.
- If the delivery is attempted to your address and no one is able to sign for it, then the delivery company will transfer it to a nearby depot and leave a card with a number to call to arrange a re-delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that the person making the delivery will specifically follow the location instructions.
- If you prefer for the parcel to be left at your delivery address in your absence, please select the option “Authority to Leave” when checking out. It is important to consider that if you give us authority to leave the consignment in your absence, then we can no longer guarantee that you will receive your consignment, nor the other factors that can affect your parcel whilst it is sitting unattended – like rain, dirt, damage, theft etc. In this situation, we can only guarantee delivery and quality up to the point that the track and trace tells us the goods were left for you.